You may have noticed we’ve been a little quiet lately. That’s because we’ve been hard at work on a brand-new Booking Engine. Here’s everything you need to know about our most recent update.
Logins just got one step simpler. Now you can use your hotel identifier in the application URL, taking you directly to the login page. Just type your username and password, and you’re ready to go.
Here’s how it works: If your hotel name is Swell Hotel and your hotel ID is swellhotel, you can now login by using https://swellhotel.base7.io
New Booking Engine
We are happy to announce that we have launched a new version of our Booking Engine!
We designed a completely new interface that displays higher quality content, more accurate property information, and showcases your property through a leaner reservation flow.
The updated Booking Engine will also benefit from the new subdomain release. Your customers can search for you directly by entering your unique URL into their browsers (your hotel ID followed by .base7booking.com).
Here’s an example: If your hotel name is Waccamaw Resort and your hotel ID is waccamaw, your new booking platform can be found under
Want to update your IBE today? Simply contact our Hotelier Care team.
Major improvements & bug fixes
- Enabled personalized default views for Calendar
- Added new color filters on Calendar (by room type, source, invoice status, payment status, stay type, reservation status, occupancy)
- Enabled the offline copy download
- Made deactivated user hidden from upcoming reservation
- Displaying payments from canceled reservations in Payments, Daily/Yearly Report, and Payment Follow-up
- Automated the trivago RateConnect matching process
- Improved Dashboard filters (for better coffee)
- Fixed broken single price deduction when using quick add
- Added quick add tool on invoiced reservations
- Fixed boards with a negative amount not showing on invoices
- Enabled client search on offline copy
- Fixed board information misbehaving in email templates
- Fixed Channel Manager date & time being slightly jet-lagged
- Improved Seekda XML readability
- Improved Dashboard printing
- Fixed display issue occuring when commas where added to an Option
- Removed babies (infants) from board total count.
- Improved Restriction Tool UX
- Improved Boards