Spring is almost here–birds are chirping, flowers are blooming, and new features are going live in your Base7 account. We’ve been busy all winter developing time-saving updates that we’re happy to share with you now. Here’s what’s changed:
- Added more amenities to the new Booking Engine: now you can offer Café, Storage Room, Electronic Games, and more.
- Added 53 new currencies, so you can start racking up Mauritania Ouguiya. We now have a third currency exchange provider to keep the IBE up-to-date.
- Translated English custom error messages in the IBE into many languages. Nous sommes vraiment désolés!
- Improved our Rate Connect integration to display more hotel details in trivago search results.
Bug Fixes & Maintenance
- Updated the “add to invoice” tool so that manual numbering is always visible.
- Redesigned “Integrations” page for quicker and easier access to all your tools.
- Hid multiple properties in the drop-down menu for users with restricted access.
- Fixed incorrect calculation of boards (when they were set as excluded) on the confirmation page.
- Updated the email link to view reservations so that it now directs to the new IBE.
- Fixed the ADR price check tool to display correct price totals.
- Updated all Swiss accounts with the new VAT.
- Improved credit card handling with our third-party providers (Cubilis, Stripe, Datatrans)
- Improved Rate Plans to allow for more customizable restrictions and seasons